Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 24 - 5 things

Into the kitchen!

Two pizza slicers (because we have 3), a peeler (because we have 2), a baller thingy that I will return to my mother and I'm not really counting as part of the 5, and 2 things that I don't know what they go with (haven't needed them for the 2 years they've been sitting in the drawer).  And the drawer this was all in finally closes easily!

I told one of my co-workers I was doing this, and she asked if I would send her pics of any kitchen stuff, so she actually gets one of the pizza rollers...awesome.

I had the thought about the peeler that there will probably be a time in life that I will wish I had 2 peelers...it's those "just in case" thoughts that make getting rid of things harder.  But this was a relatively quick and easy drawer to attack.


No comments: