Thursday, November 08, 2012

Day 23 - 5 things

Continuing from yesterday in the closet, I cleaned out my purse and running sock bins.  I know this is more than 5 items, but I just had so many running socks!  I left 13 pairs in the bin, plus returned a few of Jay's to his drawer.  And trust me, I don't run 13 times before doing laundry...I am apparently a hoarder of running socks.

I had cleaned the purses out not too long ago, so I mainly just went through them and cleaned out all the trash and returned all the pens, ponytail holders, and chapsticks to more logical locations.  The one I did purge was a gift from Jay when he went to Africa 4 years ago, which made it really hard because there is a sentimental attachment to it.  But I have a lot of purses, and I've never actually used this one.  I also hand-washed a purse I still like but was just looking dirty so that I will actually use it again.

(The other 2 items were a bracelet and measuring tape found in purses.)

No comments: