Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My days are all messed up

It happens without notice. One minute it's 11:00 p.m. and I'm wondering what I have to do in the morning and the next minute it's 3:00 a.m. I'm on my blog thinking about the day or lack of a day since I more than likely got up at 12:00 p.m. Anyways, I'm up right now because my roomate who has the room right next to mine has a girl over and they are being loud - a long story short - I'm a light sleeper and don't really go to bed unless everyone is being respectable or already asleep. I guess that is why I stay up late most of the time.

I would write more but I am starting to get irritated. I usually internalize but have realized that there is a better solution - so - I think I am either going to say something for the second time or just try to drown out the noise with a fan or something.

2 comments:

shauna said...

loud as in talking, giggling, laughing, or the "other" kind of loud!!? ;)

good luck with that! ;)

Jay said...

Loud as in "giggling" and laughing - it wasn't "that" kind of laughing but who really knows what was going on in there?