Monday, November 22, 2010

Need A New Christmas Album?

At our house, we skipped right over Thanksgiving and are on to Christmas. We put lights up yesterday, and though we were early movers, we weren't even first on the street!

This includes Christmas music. I'd forgotten how much I love this album that Jay played on last year. It's nice to mix in with all the classics so you're not listening to the same songs over and over again. Here are three of my favorites:

See Amid The Winter's Snow


O Come All Ye Faithful / Glory To God On High


No Earthly King


The album is "Come and See" by Olivette, available on iTunes. Olivette is Matt and Cameron Hammon. The guy who played piano is named Brian Mann. Jay played with him last night, and I told Jay that if I had enough money I would just hire him to come play at our house every night.

No comments: