Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Friends

Good thing Kath and company come here because we don't get out of here enough. Here's our new little friend Lucy:
She's a very sweet little baby who actually likes to be held and snuggled, unlike Hudson when he was a baby. She loves her Hudson and her mama...and tolerated us as well.

Making our cookies. He actually "helps" now, so it's a much messier process:
He's so grown up now. For the first several years of his life, I literally saw him every single day (or just about), so it's weird to only see him incrementally now. He actually let's me hug and kiss on him still...didn't even worry about whether there were lipstick marks or not. He still loves numbers and counting. Little accountant in the making...

3 comments:

LaurenMZ said...

I'm jealous that you got to spend a weekend with them!

Jared and Kat said...

It was fun to see yall! I'm so glad Lucy was in a better mood this time AND that Hudson learned how to play Sudoku.

giga said...

You are good family for a kid. "Yeah - I got an Aunt that always makes me these great cookies and doesn't care how many I eat and my uncle plays drums and golf and soccer and swims and basketball with me."