Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Five O 50

I let Linz pick the movie tonight... "Margot At The Wedding"...hmmm. It's from the same director who made "The Squid and The Whale" which was interesting, but weird. I'm not that entertained right now. Bored. I did however order the new Mac Pro today. A buddy of mine got me %15 off towards the machine.

Well hang on one sec.... it appears John Turturro is in this movie.... this just got a little more interesting.

Hmmm - still nothing - I guess going to bed will be fun later. So bored. Rotten tomatoes gave this movie a %51. Figures - rotten tomatoes is pretty reliable in my opinion.

Ok... see ya later.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I take offense! That makes me sound like I'm a bad movie picker (even though it wasn't so good). I think I've had consistently good picks lately until this one.

And I'm pretty sure I was the one who introduced you to Rotten Tomatoes due to your lack of selective movie picking...

Eric said...

Jay,

How's it going? I haven't looked at your blog in a while. Shoot me an email sometime - ericroa@gmail.com

Eric Roa