Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sore throats and J.R. Cash

I saw the movie "Walk the Line" last week and enjoyed it. I didn't think it was the best movie I had ever seen, but I thought it was good.

My throat is sore but I'm not necessarily sick. I feel like I haven't talked to God in months. I am finding it hard to get into the word. If you get a chance, could you please pray for me. I need to get focused or have some alone time with the Lord.

I've been very downcast lately and think it is stemming from a lack of spiritual feeding.

Anyways, maybe I will talk to some of you soon.

2 comments:

shauna said...

definitely! we'll be praying. we all miss you here.

Kristen said...

Hey man, just thought I'd tell you I'd be praying for you. I've had some similar feelings in the recent past. It's good to just go in the outdoors by yourself and pray without worrying about other stuff you need to do sometimes. Anyway, we miss your sweet drums at the Grove. Peace.

Stephen Compston