Monday, November 14, 2005

A question for girls

My question is this:

If you (a girl) are not interested in a guy and he asks you to go out - do you do the following:

1. Give him an excuse why you can't go out with him. The excuse can be anything - from "sorry, I already have plans" to something more specific.
2. Tell him "no thanks" straight up or that you aren't interested
3. Not call him back when he calls and leaves messages or avoid talking to/ ignore him.

I would like to know.

Thanks

3 comments:

shauna said...

I am NO help with this, because THANK GOD I don't have to deal with that anymore . . ;)

but back in the day i was the girl that all you guys would hate. . i was a big softie, quiet, and shy, and hated it when guys i didn't like asked me out cuz i never knew how to turn them down (course the guys i actually liked rarely noticed me - WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? why must life work that??;). . .

anyways, so i'd just "disappear" (i.e. not return phone calls, make NO effort, avoid them). . . terrible i know . . . please don't hate me.

Jay said...

yeah - i hate that

shauna said...

LOL!! yeah . . .sorry . . . i can't speak for others though. . .i'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who handle these situations appropriately.