Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bla

I haven't written anything in a while so I thought I would say something.

I'm really tired - I've been writing new songs - recording new stuff - figuring out what I am going to do with drumming and other stuff as well.

I'm still thinking a whole lot about the church and our leadership and stuff. I had the opportunity to talk to quite a few people and am still figuring things out. I'd like to go into more detail but it's really just pointless and most people already have their own opinions about this sort of thing. But, all I will say is I am searching for answers out of scripture - I don't really want any ONE person's take - I want their "take" on what they have read from scripture.

girls are such a mess by the way - I don't even want to talk about it.

lata

No comments: