Sunday, June 19, 2005

Getting Adjusted

Hello all

I haven't gotten to talk to a lot of people from home since I moved. I am hoping to start working in the media department of the church in a week or so. I have played twice (the last two sundays) the first sunday was with matt brouwer his website is www.mattbro.com and then I played for Bruce Clinton this morning. It has been a difficult four weeks for me. The second week I was in town I sprained my ankle and it was pretty awful. I tore a tendon in the top of my foot and had to wear a boot/cast for about two weeks. To make matters worse my insurance was also messed up so I had to fly back to Little Rock to get it taken care of. The whole ordeal was pretty frustrating but it all worked out and is beginning to heal. I hope my friends who read this will pray for me because I need it. I have been really anxious to start something and feel like something is going to happen soon I just haven't figured out what it is. I still am having trouble meeting people. It seems like a meet one more person every week and get to know them enough to feel comfortable calling them. Anyways please pray that I find a band or singer to play with full time. I have also been writing songs (which is something I have been doing but not succesfully). However, most of the musicians I have played them for really liked them and we actually got a band together and worked on one of them and it is turning out pretty well. Dont' be afraid to give me a call - believe me I'm not busy right now. Thanks for everyone who has been praying for me.

-Jay-

1 comment:

shauna said...

-prayers to you.