Sunday, May 22, 2005

Well.....it's almost time.

I'm not even sure if any of my friends check their blogs regularly or if they even know about mine, but I felt compelled to write something tonight.

I am leaving to make life in a new place this week. This new place is a long ways away from what I am used to. Not just what I am used to physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well. I guess that is why i am so down right now. I am going to a place where I know as many people as I have fingers while leaving behind everything and everyone who has meant a lot to me. I feel as though God has been preparing things for me in an order that will eventually work out. Most of you who know me understand that I desire to play music full-time on the road. What I am currently going to do is far from that. I will have to depend on another job for my income and when I say income I should say pocket change instead. I will be going from a state of complete dependence on my family for financial support to mainly on my own. The sad thing about all of it is that until I can get another job my parents still have to support me. Well, in all honesty they don't "have" to, but they are. (I don't know why)

Anyways, I need prayer. So please feel free.

-Jay

2 comments:

jlo said...

Let me know how you are doing bro. We will keep you in our prayers at CG.

email me:
jasonlofton@gmail.com

shauna said...

hey there! was wondering how the move went. prayers.