Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 10 - 5 things

All these items are things I've thought about getting rid of...and then talked myself out of.  Well not tonight!!

The 2 random yellow things...yeah I don't even know what they are.  So I always just stick them back in their little drawer.  So you know what I did?  I asked Jay if he needed them.  He said no.  So they are gone.

The lip balm I found the other night and decided to start using it.  It's yucky (it probably went bad 2 years ago or something).  So it's gone.

The round things are glass thingies for a chandelier.  One is broken, and I just always liked the chandelier without them.  So I'm throwing them in the recycling.

And that long thing is this panel thingy from Ikea.  We have 5 of them in our dining room that make up a tree wall, and I love them.  They came in packs of 2, so this one has been sitting in a closet for 2-3 years.  Well you know, they really weren't that expensive, so when I come up with the perfect use for the last random tree panel in 5 years, I'll just go back and buy another.  (I almost did it again...I thought, "But what if we move and Ikea stops selling them and I want a tree wall in our next house."  Which is all a real possibility, but I can't keep closets full of things just in case we move at some point).



No comments: