Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coldplay!

Earlier this week, Jay and I went to see Coldplay. It was amazing...it was the happiest concert I've ever been to.

Here is during Yellow (one of my favorite songs in the world for almost 10 years) when they threw a ton of huge yellow balls out into the audience to bounce around - amazing:


Here's during Lovers in Japan when paper butterfly canons went off to shower the entire audience - amazing:


Looking straight up:


Here's where they walked out into the audience (the first time) to play some songs - amazing:


And here's where they walked out into the audience (the second time) to play on the lawn behind us - amazing:


And then, they gave away a free CD to everyone on your way out! The whole thing seriously just made you happy.

PS I love my new iPhone! Though I feel as though we weren't really as far away as the pics look.

1 comment:

LaurenMZ said...

I felt the same way! There was no rage or booty dancing or cussing ... just happy people at a happy concert. I saved one of those paper origami butterflies to remind me of the happiness.