Saturday, February 26, 2011

Goal #5: Paint Something

Goal #5 was to paint something (I previously mentioned that Goal #6 was to read more).

Do I did.





I used all the paint samples left over from choosing paint for the living room, and was then of course disappointed that it was so similar in color to the walls. But that's ok because we'll (eventually) have some brighter things on some of the other walls.

On a sidenote, I also touched up our old TV console. This was actually an old '70s dresser that someone gave my younger sister. She didn't really want it, so I decided that we (me and Jay) should rip all the hardware off, lose the drawers, and spray paint it black. Everyone thought this was such a bad idea. They were wrong.



1 comment:

giga said...

I'm learning to trust your project ideas!