Monday, December 20, 2010

Name the Worst Font on the Count of Three...

I believed that unarguably the worst font of all time was Comic Sans (when googled, this is the first page to come up). But my sister and her friend both voted Papyrus. So I decided to do some extensive research (ie I googled) and found "America's Most Fonted: The 7 Worst Fonts":

1. Comic Sans MS (of course...and I will think even worse of you if it is purple and used in your email signature)
2. Bradley Hand ITC
3. Curlz MT
4. Papyrus (still not acceptable if you work at a church)
5. Vivaldi
6. Kristen ITC
7. Viner Hand ITC

So let's just all agree to look for some better fonts. My sister and I share a fondness for Gill Sans. Jay likes ITC Avant Garde. When in doubt, just go with Helvetica.

1 comment:

LaurenMZ said...

Curlz is the worst! I love Garamond.