Friday, March 13, 2009

Doggie Jay Care

We have a house guest this weekend:

Italic
My parents were going to take Oscar to Doggie Day Care this weekend while they're gone, but I thought he should come to Doggie Jay Care instead since Jay and Oscar love each other so.

For those who don't know Oscar, he's four pounds of attitude. But I think we're having fun. We go outside:

We gave him a bath:

He's been relatively polite to the neighbors. He sleeps with us under the covers. He sits on my lap pretty much regardless of what I'm doing. But he'll go home tomorrow, and I think he'll be glad to see his person (ie the Giga).

I should add that Oscar might be the dumbest dog ever (you know it's true mother). For example, Jay moved a chair right by the bed so he could get in himself and tried to train him to jump onto it first...disaster.

6 comments:

LaurenMZ said...

Can Gus have Doggy Jay Care sometime? He's a WAY better dog than Oscar - surely he wouldn't be nearly as much trouble.

giga said...

I am truly shocked at the untruths you are spreading about my dog! Okay. I know it's a little true. He does have attitude. (Thanks Jay and Linz for keeping him. We owe you dinner.)

Jared and Kat said...

Poor guy. He really doesn't have much going for him, especially with wet hair!

Leanne said...

Who's smarter?... Jay, for setting up a chair for the dog to get up and down off the bed, or the dog, for playing dumb and getting lifted on and off the bed? I know Greta's got us trained.

giga said...

. . . had to get up in the middle of the night to PICK HIM UP and get him settled in bed!

Debbie said...

I, too think Oscar is the smart one. He has all his peeps well trained for his total comfort. Babies do the same thing, by the way.